- Gardens of Destiny - Salt Spring Island seed sanctuary about the benefits of organic food.
- The World According to Monsanto - huge corporation that is controlling the world's seeds.
- Healing Cancer, from inside out, Mike Anderson - cancer industry vs natural nutrition.
- The Great Warming - what today's rising temperatures mean for our own future.
- One man, one cow, one planet - the farming revolution in India, and one man out to save the world.
- Earthlings - film about the suffering of animals for food, fashion, pets, entertainment and medical research.
- Eating - Rave diet (available at Silver Hills Bakery)
- Reversing the Irreversible - testimonials of the health benefits of people eating raw (available at http://www.rawfamily.com/ )
- Greens can save your life - Victoria Boutenko describes the benefits and reasons behind eating raw and drinking green smoothies (available at http://www.rawfamily.com/ )
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Health - DVDs that are worth watching!
DVDs are a great way to keep informed about the benefits of eating Organic Raw Living foods, GMOs (genetically modified foods), and to learn what you don't know about how commercially sold foods are grown. These DVDs are available from the library, with the exception of the last three.