The final day of this GS Challenge was a busy one for me since I was doing a Food Demo in Mission. My thanks to Margo and the gang at the Pantry Natural Foods for such a great time. We had large crowds, it was a lot of fun, and everyone was happy with their raw pasta and green smoothie samples!
Overall this 4 days has brought me back to myself, and once again I was reminded that by giving our body true nourishment, and cultivating a balance of physical and emotional aliveness - we open the door to vitality! Here are a few things I discovered:
- Cravings are only habits which CAN be changed
- My body CAN function in a more efficient manner on less food
- Food is one part of the puzzle and we CAN listen to our inner guidance system for the rest
- Energy or immune system lows CAN be viewed as a tool leading us to radiant health
- Without TV, radio, newspapers, and especially the opinions of others, I CAN have the freedom to be creative and fulfill my dreams (Additional Note: From this one action I am feeling positive effects many days later! More and more clarity every day, and the one time I hooked back into cable TV, I felt an immediate drop in energy. No more cable TV for me - finally space to breathe, focus, learn, and express knowledge through positive action!)
- Connecting to nature CAN open a new way of feeling and relating to life
- Opening my heart and connecting within myself CAN strengthen my whole being
- We CAN override our preconditioned programming about physical and emotional health - we are what we think!