Sunday, August 11, 2013

7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge - Aug 12-18, 2013

Monday Aug 12 through Sunday Aug 18
If you are looking for abundant health, increased energy, regulated weight, and reduced cravings - you are invited to join me and experience first-hand the benefits of drinking Green Smoothies that you mix in a blender at home!

I am drinking only a blender full of Green Smoothie and eating fresh fruit for the whole week!

Some tips to get you started and get the most out of this online GSC:
  • A basic Green Smoothie is usually 60% organic fruit, 40% organic dark leafy greens (no starchy vegetables or additives), and 2 cups water mixed together in your blender
  • Combining starchy root vegetables with fruits can cause gas in the intestines
  • Dark leafy greens are the only food group that helps digest other foods through stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes - so greens can be combined with any other foods - from Victoria Boutenko
  • OPTION 1 - drink as many blenders full of Green Smoothie as you want as well as fresh fruit - and trust me you will not feel deprived
  • OPTION 2 - drink a blender full of green smoothie - in addition to your regular diet
  • Disconnect from cable TV, newspapers, radio, outside opinions, and material things
  • Get outside and connect with nature, notice the movement of energy around you and within your body, sit quietly and tap into your inner thoughts and intuition
  • Because drinking a blended drink requires much less energy - you are giving your digestive system a well deserved rest
  • Each morning I will post my Green Smoothie recipe, let you know how I am feeling, and share new awarenesses as they come
  • For FREE online support (while you transition to this simple nutrient-dense blended drink) contact me at  ezrawliving@gmail.com  with your questions!

Having just returned from Victoria Boutenko's Joy for Life Retreat (Aug 4-10)
I must share how I feel - ALIVE and ENERGIZED!

 
This was an easy decision for me to continue drinking only Green Smoothies
and fruit for one more week. I hope you will join me!

No comments: