This dish doesn't take long to put together and is easily dehydrated overnight.
At the bottom I have given you three suggestions for plating - feel free to play with the dressing till it suits your tastebuds - and serve it your way!
Raw Rainbow Stir Fry
1 cup broccoli, chopped into florets
1 cup fresh pineapple, in 1" chunks
1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
1 carrot, peeled and sliced into noodles
1/2 cup snow peas
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp Agave
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp gluten-free Tamari
- Prepare the fruit and vegetables as above and place in a flat bottom glass casserole (an 8 x 11-1/2" casserole gives two good size servings)
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, Agave, lemon juice, and Tamari
- Pour the mixture over the fruit and vegetables and stir to coat
- Remove bottom 2 trays from your dehydrator and place casserole on bottom of dehydrator
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for about 6-8 hours, or until softened and warmed through
- Option 1 - I used a vegetable peeler to make zucchini noodles, placed the noodles on a plate, and covered them with the stir fry
- Option 2 - You could sprinkle the stir fry with Sesame seeds and Enjoy As Is
- Option 3 - Increase the amount of dressing and make a veggie rice. Place veggie rice on a plate and pour the stir fry and dressing over top of the rice.