You can make a fast, easy, and deliciously thick green smoothie pudding - OR - you can leave out the celery to make a quick fruity pudding!
Raw Persimmon Pudding
Makes 3-4 servings
1 persimmon1 banana
4 very large strawberries (I used frozen)
2-3 stalks wild celery, with leaves
(I used regular celery, but I love using wild celery which is more nutritious and tastier)
- Remove and discard the top and seed from persimmon
- Blend together persimmon and banana in a blender
- Add strawberries to blender (If using a Vitamix you may want to use the tamber)
- Omitting water thickens a green smoothie into a pudding
- When fruit is mixed thoroughly, add celery, one stalk at a time, blending untill smooth
- Pour into dessert dishes - Fast, Easy and Delish!