This living food is a healthy alternative to store bought or cooked jam!
Raw Berry-licious Jam
2 cups frozen berries
2 Tbsp Agave or Coconut Nectar
1 tsp fresh lemon or lime juice
3 Tbsp Chia seeds
- For this recipe I used frozen strawberries and blueberries, but you could use any frozen fruit
- First thaw the berries and then mash with a potato masher - leaving some chunks
- Add sweetener (more or less to suit your taste), lemon juice and mix through
- Mix Chia seeds into the jam and allow to sit for 15 minutes or more to thicken
- Stored in a glass jar with a lid, the jam will last for 1 week
- Spread Berrylicious Jam on any homemade raw bread that has been warmed in the dehydrator - and enjoy!