So far I have Rye Bread, Asian Veggies, and Portabello Loaf in the dehydrator, and to go with the veggies and loaf I mixed up some Veggie Rice in the food processor with Sweet n' Sour Sauce to top it off!
For desserts I made Calimyrna Fig Pudding as well as these 5-Minute Blondies by Amber Crawley. Her recipe was tasty and quick to make - give it a try!
Raw 5-Minute Blondies
1 cup dry raw macadamia nuts
1 cup dry raw walnuts
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract (I used 1/2 tsp vanilla powder)
1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
3/4 cup pitted dates
- Combine macadamia nuts, walnuts, and sugar in food processor and pulse until mixture is coursely ground
- Add vanilla and salt and pulse several more times, until combined
- Add the dates, 2 to 3 at a time, pulsing between additions until well incorporated - the mixture will be sticky
- Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch square pan and use your fingers or a spatula to pack down tightly
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least one hour before cutting into 16 pieces