Monday, March 18, 2013

March 2013 GSC Guidelines

Instead of a detox, or a fast, I prefer to refuel my body, and refresh my senses, by taking two days off each month from food and just drinking blender drinks containing an abundance of organic nutrient dense dark leafy greens, fruits, and water.

So from Mon March 18 until midnight March 19, I am drinking only Green Smoothies and eating fruit only for these 2 days! YOU'RE WELCOME TO JOIN ME!

2-DAY GREEN SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE:
  • Each month I take 2 days to Regenerate, Reactivate, and Restore this body, mind, and spirit - and this is how I do it!
  • I disconnect from cable TV, newspapers, radio, outside opinions, and material things
  • I connect with nature, movement of energy, the Universe within, and the formless
  • I give my digestive system a well deserved rest - drinking a blended drink requires less energy
  • Each day I will post my Green Smoothie recipes, let you know how I am feeling, and share new awarenesses as they come
  • A basic Green Smoothie is usually 60% organic fruit, 40% organic dark leafy greens (no starchy vegetables), and 2 cups water
  • Combining starchy root vegetables with fruits can cause gas in the intestines
  • Dark leafy greens are the only food group that helps digest other foods through stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes - so greens can be combined with any other foods - from Victoria Boutenko
  • During these 2 days (Mar 18 and 19) drink as many blenders full of Green Smoothie as you want - and trust me you will not feel deprived
  • Contact me at ezrawliving@gmail.com with your questions!

No comments: