The coconut water, pear, and Romaine lettuce are a nice balance to the more intense flavour of Cilantro.
GS #2 - Cilantro Coconut GS
2 cups young Thai coconut water
3 Kiwi fruit, peeled
1 pear, stem removed
1 bunch Cilantro, stems removed
1 cup Romaine lettuce
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix until smooth
- Cilantro, well known for its anti-inflammatory and detoxification power, has long been used for digestive disorders.
- Cilantro also the ability to bind with toxic heavy metals, which can accumulate in tissues, and remove them from the body.
- It can bring a metallic taste to your mouth when removing heavy metals from the body. I did experience this metallic taste once a long time ago.
- Save that coconut meat! Using a heavy spoon, remove the white meat from inside the coconut and either use it right away or store in a bag in the freezer for future use.